The pool is open from Memorial Day until Labor Day.
When public schools are in session:
Monday - Friday: Closed
Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays: 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Once public schools are closed:
Tuesday - Sunday: 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Should a holiday fall on a Monday, the pool will be open on Monday and closed on Tuesday.
The guest policy for the swimming pool is as follows: Both seasonal and day guest passes can be purchased from the office. One-day passes are $5 per guest and seasonal passes are $50 per guest. Only two seasonal guest passes can be purchased per home to ensure that all residents can utilize the swimming pool.
Rules & Regulations
- The pool staff will be responsible for the strict enforcement of all rules and regulations and are authorized to temporarily deny residents or guests use.
- No dunking, running, throwing foreign objects, rough play, foul language, spitting, or other actions that staff deems inappropriate will be permitted in the pool area.
- Standard swimming attire is required. No cut-offs, bike shorts, or work-out clothing are permitted.
- Swimmers must shower prior to entering the pool.
- Playing or swinging on fences is prohibited. The hanging of towels or other clothing on fences is also prohibited.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear watertight plastic pants over diaper.
- All eating will be restricted to designated picnic areas.
- The use of flotation devices is not permitted unless approved by the lifeguard.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Management will not assume responsibility for loss of personal items in the pool area.
- Management reserves the right to temporarily or permanently revoke residents’ use of the pool facilities.